Ruined World Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forums style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 pm

If any of you are finding this forum's style distracting or annoying I can easily change it to something else. The looks do not really matter at the moment but the work getting done. When we make a proper forum I will either have someone design a style or look through for a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
SK4RR3R

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Not sure if on purpose but some words and stuff are misspelled,like Reply,and quote is Zitat for some reason.So yes,i would like a change
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

SK4RR3R wrote:
Not sure if on purpose but some words and stuff are misspelled,like Reply,and quote is Zitat for some reason.So yes,i would like a change
Yeah I was noticing that as well. So do you want something simple or some fanciness still?
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Admin wrote:
SK4RR3R wrote:
Yeah I was noticing that as well. So do you want something simple or some fanciness still?
Well,I liked the one you used immediatly after the change(kept refreshing to see the changes) the one whos dominant colour was green,you know the one?Maybe make a poll?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

SK4RR3R wrote:
Admin wrote:
SK4RR3R wrote:
Well,I liked the one you used immediatly after the change(kept refreshing to see the changes) the one whos dominant colour was green,you know the one?Maybe make a poll?
Alright I thought it was a bit ugly but I will try it again
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Admin wrote:
SK4RR3R wrote:
Admin wrote:
SK4RR3R wrote:
Alright I thought it was a bit ugly but I will try it again
Aaaaah! Your right,if the entire skin was the matrix thing it would be better
Back to top Go down
bjackman

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

What about the one used on the other forum?
((Not allowed to posts links and emails? Not even to the same website that this is on? Ok, ruinedworldserver . forumotion . com ))
Very easy on the eye IMO, and it's really clear when there are new posts.
Back to top Go down
Pathogen™

Pathogen™

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 am

I'm willing to contribute to the style if needed. I have some experience with image production, all I need are image sizes and a theme.
Back to top Go down
http://mysuperafter.noonhost.com/index.php
Sponsored content

This forums style Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forums style   This forums style Empty

Back to top Go down

This forums style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruined World Development :: Development :: Technical Issues and Updates-
Jump to: