The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Texture Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleach_1

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Texture Pack   Texture Pack EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey guys. So,.. i can't really find Dituani's stuff posted on the forums to see if she's still working with her texture pack, so in my free time this weekend, i'm going to try to work on one for the server. I'm going to use her texture pack, which the latest version i have is 1.5, and try to update it to the best of my abilities like how she did, by taking the textures from others and making it only for the server.
~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: So, i've been working on updating the 1.6 version of Ditauni's "Last Days" texture pack with textures from Doku/History, Glimmar and JohnSmith's texture packs. I tried to keep the textures to the setting of the server and so i'm posting the link to it if you want to grab it for yourself. I'll make updates to it and post them here when minecraft makes updates that break it.

Anyways, i didn't change too much already, but hopefully you like it. If you find any texture issues with blocks or anything, please post here. I think i got it all worked out, but just in case. If there's anything that people think doesn't look too good in the pack, let me know too. I'll change it with the new updates. Razz

www(.)mediafire(.)com/?p7h7378sdp5g399
The link it above, just remove the parenthesis.

Most recent edit: I changed the file location because i forgot to change the Reticle that was on Ditauni's pack. I made one that was more... interesting than just a line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credits: Doku/History "Last Days" texture pack, Glimmar's "Steampunk" texture pack, JohnSmith's texture packs, and Ditauni for starting the collaboration of this texture pack.

Last edited by Bleach_1 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating post.)
Back to top Go down
bjackman

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture Pack   Texture Pack EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

There was something funny with the diamond sword last time we used this pack. I'm not sure what causes it, but it means you end up with a yellow dot floating above the base of the blade. I'll upload some screenshots to show you.
Edit: There was going to be a screenshot here but we can't post links, even though it has an option to add an image url. forumotion is frustrating, but here's the image URL with spaces.
img148 . imageshack . us/img148/3214/20110729020621.png

You can't see it very clearly here because I was in single player so could only get a shot of it mid swing, but hopefully you see what I mean.
Also, just a personal thing, but I hate that gravel, it looks like puke. Sorry, that's not a bug or anything, its just me being picky :p I can always change it around myself though so it doesn't really matter
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture Pack   Texture Pack EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, i'll take a look at that yellow dot and see if i can't fix it.

And about the gravel: I thought it was okay, but i've also seen better. I'll see if i can find something better.
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture Pack   Texture Pack EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Okay, I've updated it one more time, changing the look of Soul Sand and Gravel so they wouldn't look similar when i updated Gravel.

I also was able to remove that yellow pixel on the diamond sword, as it worked when i tested it on my client.

The link above is the updated link
Back to top Go down
oway13

oway13

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: love it   Texture Pack EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

I love your texture pack. It fits perfectly. The duck was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Eibenholz

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture Pack   Texture Pack EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am

Can you please tell me if I can download the taxture pack of the old Ruined World forum anywhere? The link is dead, but I really loved the fire and lava textures.
By the way, could you please contact the current Last Days team on the minecraft forums, so they can add the textures from your pack to the customizer on minecraftcustomizer.net?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture Pack   Texture Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Texture Pack
Page 1 of 1