Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Older Charecters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zach_Is_Awesome



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-06

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

I was reminicing my old days in the server, and the I started thinking of some of the old charecters and the new server. Then I realized "Hmm, if vampires live forever, and if they somehow survived during the demon age, then could Serious_G ( Karmik ), Pinkmilk ( Thechickwhosnameicantremember ), and Dennisaron play their old charecters? And, is it possible for Andrew Fenix's son's son's son's son's son to get pulled into a rift and get turned into a badass? Imagine the RP possiblities between me and Serious_G if he use the old charecter.
Back to top Go down
Saper



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-13

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh yeah. fun times between you and karmik Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aaron___awesome



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Zach_Is_Awesome wrote:
I was reminicing my old days in the server, and the I started thinking of some of the old charecters and the new server. Then I realized "Hmm, if vampires live forever, and if they somehow survived during the demon age, then could Serious_G ( Karmik ), Pinkmilk ( Thechickwhosnameicantremember ), and Dennisaron play their old charecters? And, is it possible for Andrew Fenix's son's son's son's son's son to get pulled into a rift and get turned into a badass? Imagine the RP possiblities between me and Serious_G if he use the old charecter.

Most of those people are gone, and I don't think ktery wants many links to the ("Old"? "Classic"?) Ruined World, though ask him when he gets back.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Is_Awesome



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-09-06

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

I think AT LEAST the vamps get to be in the new version of the server.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-07-22

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Zach_Is_Awesome wrote:
I think AT LEAST the vamps get to be in the new version of the server.

Meh... I don't.
Back to top Go down
Saper



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-13

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Yeah... well actually it was fun when there was like one vampire in an rp group, like boulder city, but not when vampires outnumbered "normal" people.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-07-22

Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Saper wrote:
Yeah... well actually it was fun when there was like one vampire in an rp group, like boulder city, but not when vampires outnumbered "normal" people.

Yeah, Caruth was teh shit, because he didn't abuse his power or anything. But I'm pretty there was an entire city filled with angry vampires at one point Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Older Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Charecters   Older Charecters Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Older Charecters
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruined World Development :: Other Topics :: Other Topics-
Jump to: