The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ruined World Adventure Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schwinny

Schwinny

Ruined World Adventure Map Empty
PostSubject: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 pm

I was sort of thinking about making an adventure map based around one of the first Ruined World maps. It's not going to be anything huge but it might have a few sequels. So far I'm thinking you start out in an abandoned town, go through a few challenges, then make your way to a vault where you will have to gather clues and make your way out. I'm also thinking of making a hardcore modded version of the map. Alright, now all I need are ideas for traps, the story, buildings, vault rooms, and a title. (I need a title most)

Please leave your ideas or link me to videos of traps and shtuff. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Ruined World:Survival (or something simple like that)

if you want to host a undedicated server or something like that for building help (just give 2 or 3 of us the ip) let me know and ill be glad to help.
Incase you were wondering if my "help" would actually help,i am a good builder,i have written a few peices of lore and even wrote a short story,i have also been a member of ruined world since a month or two before Dangirdas left,and i have stuck with it,so i am dedicated Smile that is all for now Very Happy i can also design banners and caption and edit screenshots to make everything look epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm

I like to do things on my own when it comes to building, but I would be very grateful if you were to help with the story and a banner. I'm also thinking about naming this one Ruined World: A New Beginning since it's based on the first map. The sequel will be based on the second and third map which will be titled Ruined World: Survival and the third map will likely be based on the map and lore we're creating now (EDIT: and a little bit of the most recent map). It will probably be called Ruined World: Cataclysm or The End of Days, something like that. Thanks for the feedback and I'll post when I've begun on the map.

Last edited by Schwinny on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Ehh...was the first map the one with Frostheim?and the second one the one with TJ's Isle? or am I mixed up? And if you want to use my character (Tatoo) the anarchist who lived at TJ's you can,as he was a big figure there,and very unique.If you wantany info on any events that you may not 100% remember message me and ill see if i can help Smile
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah dude. The first world was the one with frostheim, canaan, boulder, haven, halifax and Fathom. (it was lathom but I kept calling it fathom, so they changed the name Very Happy)
Second world had TJs (second) island, Hadrians, Advent and all that good stuff.

Also feel free to use Mr. Williams or my legion as a reference Very Happy

The titles are definitely very grabbing. Go for it.

PS: In the forums it was ruined world (tm), as in it was copyrighted, so you may want to look into that.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Saper wrote:
Yeah dude. The first world was the one with frostheim, canaan, boulder, haven, halifax and Fathom. (it was lathom but I kept calling it fathom, so they changed the name Very Happy)
Second world had TJs (second) island, Hadrians, Advent and all that good stuff.

Also feel free to use Mr. Williams or my legion as a reference Very Happy

The titles are definitely very grabbing. Go for it.

PS: In the forums it was ruined world (tm), as in it was copyrighted, so you may want to look into that.

No, I doubt anyone played on the first map. The second one had a bit of people on it though, it had MegaTonne and a few other cities. Third one was the one with Frostheim, Boulder City, Haven etc. Fourth was the most recent. I mixed them up on my second post, we're working on the fifth. I'll probably use the Legion in the second map btw. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh really? I guess I only judged it by when I played :/
srry okay.
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

AND HELL YEAH TO THE LEGION!

SALVE~!

Anyway, if you need any info, feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Started on the map btw. Got done with the abandoned village, whole map might be done by next weekend, not giving an official release date though.
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Okay cool. Looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 pm

i only played 1 day on the 2nd map.i logged on and their was dangirdas being a robot blowing shit up,it was kinda surprising,i hid underground with some people....the next day we started Frostheim,i was a leader there,so if you want to use the name "Stephen Dunne" for a bit of lore on frostheim you can Smile mind emailing me the maps also?It could be fun to run around in them Smile ( stephenr2010@live.ie)
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 pm

God damn it... Got some sort of weird crash, the entire map got deleted. It was about half way done... Put hours of work into it... Gonna postpone it for a while, I really don't feel like doing all that again. Ugh...... FUCKIN' SHIT GOD DAMN YOU MINECRAFT!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Gonna work on my Valoshan History.....
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 am

Ruined World Adventure Map Np5Fj hows that? Smile tell me if you think i need to change anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 pm

SK4RR3R wrote:
Ruined World Adventure Map Np5Fj hows that? Smile tell me if you think i need to change anything Smile

That's awesome, give's me some motivation to work more on the map Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World Adventure Map   Ruined World Adventure Map Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruined World Adventure Map
Page 1 of 1