Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ruined World- Who's actually still here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleach_1

Ruined World- Who's actually still here? Empty
PostSubject: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey all. Just thought i might post up on things, as it seems that support for this has dropped a bit. Just want to post a few things, and that will be it.

So, first off i just want to check to see who's still anticipating this, or waiting around to see where it's going. I'd like to ask you if you see this, please post below so there can be a general knowledge of who's moved on and who wants this server to continue?

Secondly: Well, i actually don't know. The last REAL discussion we had was about what races we wanted, and so it seemed like it was progressing, but it no longer seems that way.

If this is still underway, i'd like to volunteer to work. Well, not immediately. I've still got College Apps to do. The only thing left though are the recommendation letters(which are getting worked on by my teacher and councilor) and the supplements. I should be pretty much done with them in 1-2 weeks, meaning i'll have plenty of time to help with this, if it's still underway. That being said, i'll most likely finish my race and potentially other things as well(like the texture pack).

So, that's about all i want to say. Ktrey, if you see this, i know you are busy right now. I've only seen posts from you every couple of days on the Pursuit of Knowledge forum board, but if you do see this, i'd love a reply. Just to see where things are or something.

Anyways, i'll see all of you guys later ;P.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I for one am highly anticipating this, thus my quick reply. I usually check it about 3 times a day after school. Yeah, I'm not busy atm and can't find a decent RP Minecraft server (or a Minecraft server at all). I'm hoping this doesn't get abandoned, and no matter what someone says, I think there's a high chance it will. I might even end up hosting a Ruined World server if this is abandoned. I know it's possible, my brother hosted his own until he went off to college. Once again, hoping this will stay active.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzlezexion

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm also highly anticipating this, but I have to agree with Schwinny. It does seem like Ruined World might be abandoned again, and there aren't any other servers that come close to the level of this one. I really hope it doesn't sputter out again, but it really seems like its inevitable. Does anyone else besides Schwinny, Bleach_1, and Ktrey support this server staying on?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 pm

well I am still kinda here. Life is still way to fucking busy and I am still completely broke. Good news is I am getting a job so I may be able to pay for it. More good news is yahyahk has found another potential box and hopefully that will go through. I am sorry I havent really been online. The server is still getting planned but because I cant really fit it in at the moment I have reduced it to that of a long term project. I would tell you all to move on and give token looks because I probably wont finish until at least November when MC gets full version.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:22 am

Admin wrote:
well I am still kinda here. Life is still way to fucking busy and I am still completely broke. Good news is I am getting a job so I may be able to pay for it. More good news is yahyahk has found another potential box and hopefully that will go through. I am sorry I havent really been online. The server is still getting planned but because I cant really fit it in at the moment I have reduced it to that of a long term project. I would tell you all to move on and give token looks because I probably wont finish until at least November when MC gets full version.

November? Wow, I honestly expected it to be later than that. I guess I'll just check in every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 am

Schwinny wrote:
Admin wrote:

November? Wow, I honestly expected it to be later than that. I guess I'll just check in every once in a while.
thats why I said at the earliest XD. Life is just to damn busy Sad
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
aaron___awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:21 am

I'll check back every week or so. Well, that's mostly a lie. I'll probably re-join you guys once I've gotten enough money together for a new PC...
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm still watching :O
But yeah I would definitely support this in any way.

Cant get rid of me... Suspect
Back to top Go down
tjdrago

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Im here!
Back to top Go down
Serio

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Banana-narwhal-penguin-zombie-vampires who are also robots will stand up and have a revolution!
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey Serio. Haven't heard from you in a while. How've you been lately?
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

I've just been wondering everyone's status, like if you're ready to help or when you won't be busy
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

I am finally done with college stuff!!

I can now help with anything that needs help with.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

That's good, now we just wait for more and maybe things can begin the return to normal

Edit: The race choosing is the main thing going on right now... Sorta. If you haven't picked yet, go do/help out with that Smile
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

im ready whenever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zach_Is_Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm still here. If it matters.
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes, it does matter Zach. We love you.
Back to top Go down
Pathogen™

Pathogen™

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 am

Funnily enough I only found the original and updated threads as of a few hours ago, but I gotta say, this forum and idea intrigues me! I'll be glad to help in absolutely any way I possibly can. Also, if any of the mods/admins want some help with a theme, just gimme a yell. I've worked with Forumotion forums before, as you can see at mysuperafter.noonhost.com

Sincerely,
~Path.
Back to top Go down
http://mysuperafter.noonhost.com/index.php
Schwinny

Schwinny

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Pathogen™ wrote:
Funnily enough I only found the original and updated threads as of a few hours ago, but I gotta say, this forum and idea intrigues me! I'll be glad to help in absolutely any way I possibly can. Also, if any of the mods/admins want some help with a theme, just gimme a yell. I've worked with Forumotion forums before, as you can see at mysuperafter.noonhost.com

Sincerely,
~Path.

Nice to see we have another supporter, it's gonna take a while before all of us are ready to begin development though, we're kind of busy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pathogen™

Pathogen™

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Haha, perfectly ok with me ^_^ Got exams currently anyways, so I'm sorta busy too. I'm here if any images are needed though, my Avatar and Sig attest to that.
Back to top Go down
http://mysuperafter.noonhost.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruined World- Who's actually still here?   Ruined World- Who's actually still here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruined World- Who's actually still here?
Page 1 of 1