Ruined World Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We Need a lore team

Go down 
+2
Poloselite23
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

We Need a lore team Empty
PostSubject: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Anyone want to be part of a lore team that reviews, edits, and organizes the lore that comes in? We need people who like writing lore and are willing to put the time in to fashion the lore we will need. Put your name below and I will get together the Lore team.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
Poloselite23

Poloselite23

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I've Joined via PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/miningcreepers/website
XaelDreymer

PostSubject: Re: We need a Lore Team   We Need a lore team EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:54 pm

I'd be willing to help with this. Being a creative writer and loving grammar and such, at the very least I could make sure it flows and doesn't have any serious errors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 pm

XaelDreymer wrote:
I'd be willing to help with this. Being a creative writer and loving grammar and such, at the very least I could make sure it flows and doesn't have any serious errors.
ok your in. We are basically just going through lore and either adding to it or making new sections that have want we want then going over it with everyone else.

Try adding a couple of balanced races for people to play with some lore behind them.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
aaron___awesome

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Anyone want to be part of a lore team that reviews, edits, and organizes the lore that comes in? We need people who like writing lore and are willing to put the time in to fashion the lore we will need. Put your name below and I will get together the Lore team.

Count me in
Back to top Go down
bjackman

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm probably not the best original writer, but if you need to bounce some ideas off me I'm pretty much always available, and I have some ideas I could share if you need help with anything
Back to top Go down
zenzored

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I'd actually like to join the team as well, if you guys have room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need a lore team   We Need a lore team Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need a lore team
Page 1 of 1