Ruined World Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SK4RR3R

The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Empty
PostSubject: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

The Anarchists
-Pronounced An-Arch-Ists ( as in "arch"way )

The anarchists started out as simply as any race,and not much is known about their early history,as it was not an interest of the species' to lurk in the past.They come from a planet known as Xitrianas to them,but to humans its called "The Nether".Anarchists are creatures of the mind,their minds are more powerfull than 10 humans,but that is just a single one,you see,overall there about 50,000,000 Anarchists,but only 10%of those are active,the rest are in statis,but their minds can be used by the "awake" ones using mental links called "The Virtus" by humans.As for skills,they are extremely powerful,because they share minds,everyone knows what one another does.With the power of their brains,comes weakening of their more "human" attributes.They have only two senses( as in hear,touch etc.) and there sight and psychic abilities,they hear and speak using their brains,they dont have touch,meaning no pain.You might be wondering how they hear and see,well,imagine there were 3 plains,verbal,physical and mental.With humans,they use their minds for mental,voice and ears for verbal,and bodies for physical.Well,anarchists use their minds for all 3,though rarely for physical,sticking to their bodies for that.They also have no emotions.Now,back to their history.One day,the Anarchists (notice they dont have specific inventors like Einstien,as it would be a "group" effort)Created cloning.As the anarchists didnt feel love or didnt have the sense of touch,the appeal for "reproduction" was low,so all the Anarchists had their genders removed,and from then on,they were genderless creatures,they didnt need them,they were just cloned,it didnt make a differance as no one was really "unique". When the human race began,the anarchists were intrested,going there as gods of differant nations using portals they set up,known as "Eo Ire Itum".This is where the Egyptian gods came from,and the incans etc.However they quickly(to their standards,as a lifespan is about 50,000 earth years,or 85 Xitrianas years) lost intrest.For the next period of human history,nothing much happened.Present year,2213,a group of humans known as "Hell Jumpers" entered Xitrianas,using a Eo Ire Itum,which once again,sparked Xitrianas intrest,as they assumed the Humans were still hitting eachother with sticks.Now they have returned,and sent one Anarchists (that is all the entire race needs) to investigate.

ANARCHIST PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES AND EFFECTS ON CURRENT HUMAN AFFAIRS

*They have no bones,their skin is extremely hard and makes up for that.
*You might think they are OP,but they dont fight,they are completely passive,unless attacked
*They mainly us their skills as the most advanced doctors,able to seamlessly attach limbs and use permanent steroids safely without side effects to strengthen the weakest man.
*They can completely remove memories from their victims heads,usually done upon request as a doctor.
*Each of their 6 fingers on each hand sprouts five tiny fingers for very small surgery.
*Their mucucs (purpose for mouth) makes wounds heal quickly
*They can do practically anything with their mind,from blinding you,removing every single thing in your head or making you go crazy, to healing mental illness',numbing your body for surgery,and giving you skills

ADDITIONAL NOTEs

Ive rped as this race for a while now and there has been no complaints or problems.As for the emotions thing this race has a secret that may or may not revealed during rp.The Anarchists have an emersive story beyond what you and everyone else know.Hopefully you understand the needd for secrecy
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Info   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am

Just incase this race is added i would like it to not be one you can pick,but i have to choose you for it.I have a good idea of a event that will happen to my race and I would like to make sure the only people who play as this are good rpers
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 am

Hey,

I was wondering if you might be able to write a little bit of backstory for the race. Like, write a recent history because we're going to need to entwine the races into the core lore, and having that "brief, recent history" would help in that process.

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: ,   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

ill work on it Smile
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: So far   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

The recent lore will be kind of short as Tatoo(the main Anarchist for survielance on humans) was withdrawn.But here it goes

RECENT ANARCHIST LORE

Tatoo left about 20 years after the events of ruined world.The anarchist race watched as the humans discovered the Eo Ire Itum(read older lore for meaning),made the same mistakes they made that caused their world to be ravaged to the hellish extent that it is now.Watched as new races mixed with the humans.Watched as the humans lost control to a catastrophic extent,much more than the anarchists themselves did.All they did was watch.The world they left had changed.It was time to send someone back.Increase surveillance once again.And they had a good idea who that someone would be

Technological Advances

*After watching the humans,the anarchists have realised the need for more ranged and flexible weapons than just mind attacks,so they developed a weapon similar to a assault rifle.This weapon was called a "Abyssus incendia Launcher" Meaning hell fire launcher.The design is like this The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Alien_Assault_Rifle_Design_by_korium9
Sorry for size,dont know how to fix it .

*Another advance is more armoured suit designed to deflect bullets(27% chance to absorb,3% chance to deflect,i will use roll to determin this,if allowed)it looks similar to the previous suit,but more shiny and refined.
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Ideas   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Ideas for suit design

Head The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Alien_armor_by_rjaart-d34zm18

Body: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Uppertorso_wip____by_foldeath-d3jxcj5
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Long Ranged Rifles known as Porro Loginquitas Inflecto were devoloped The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9GOB1dtDDmdXw9lHfdrjxqXeR95RkDSjMpC7YypgQbUsLrQDj

Light transport ships known as Lux lucis Permoveo Astrum were also devoloped The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Ep047_transport_000
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: More Ideas   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm

The lightest weapon is knows as the Vegrandis Telum Conicio The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Tritovore_blaster
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

I dont claim ownership to any of these pictures but the ideas and names are all mine.I would also like to point out that Tatoo and his earthboun brothers will not have access to all these tools.just the suit and pistol.In times of war(if a town or race declares war on my race) the assault rifle may be devoloped.If i am still allowed on the build team i would like to construct a underground base (much like the BOHS bunker in Fallout:New Vegas in the way it is secluded and...well...underground) or maybe a floating ship.I could then associate a quest like event that i am coming up with into these constructions.That is if you are allowing.Thankyou for reading(or not,if the case may be,but still thanks!)
EDIT: Even with these advances my race is still neutral and emotionless with no discriminations,so I (and hopefully those recruited to this race) will not abuse any of these things.Also,times of war dont mean battles between an anarchist and whatever else ( 1 on 1 ) but i mean faction wars(if they come about) .I also hope to run this like the BOHS aswell,with a grandmaster(me at the begining) scouts,scavengers,scribes,scientests etc (scientists are diferant to human scientists,scientests may be able to mine(if they are natural resource scientists) Outsiders will rarely be allowed inside the cave or ship,(depending on which is more appropriot)
If you want details to each weapons damage pm me.I will also have a separate application for this race once they have been accepted into the server.All this is subject to change if Bleach or Ktrey see fit to change it
Back to top Go down
zenzored

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I'd just like to put in my two cents here. To me it looks as if this race is extremely overpowered. I mean, they have zero downsides. And "they are passive unless attacked" isn't a downside. Everyone is passive until they perceive an attack. The whole bit with making people go crazy with their minds? That is unbelievably OP. In fact, I don't think there is anything that could balance that ability. I mean, you might as well just say that they can blow your head up with their mind. Not feeling pain or emotions? They would be so disconnected from humans that there is no reason for them to care, or interact with humans. With zero similarity, there is zero empathy. Not that they could feel empathy, of course. Permanent steroids without side effects? That's so vague that you could create a league of ridiculous superhumans that can do anything conceivable without breaking a sweat. Add skills to peoples minds? League of superhumans. Seamlessly attach limbs? The best doctors? A single one of these in any town destroys the survival element completely, instantly. There's no reason to try not to die, right? Mr. alien can always just rez me! He can give me a new heart!

Sorry, just had to say that. These might be good as an NP race, but other than that, i couldn't possibly see them fitting anywhere without severely unbalancing the game. Just my opinion as a DM for 5ish years.
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:24 pm

zenzored wrote:
-snip-
I've played this race for over a year and everyone,litrely everyone,that i encountered on this server said that i rped this very well to the extent where I wasnt op,and if you must know,the "secrets" i mentioned are this; They have feelings,and they can be damaged emotionaly,and they are not as powerful as they like other races to think.They try to come across as ultimitly powerfull,like you said OP,when really they are quite weak outside of their skills as doctors and mind powers(which are quite limited).The reason i kept this secret is simply this.The best rper in the world,the most expieranced,metagames to an extent,so if you dont want someone to know something IC,you dont tell them OOC.I informed dangirdas of my races flaws,the owner before ktrey,but i might of forgotten to actually tell ktrey.As i said "i hope you understand the need for secrecy" , i hope you understand Smile
Back to top Go down
zenzored

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm fine with it if the admins are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal   The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anarchists-Official Race Proposal
Page 1 of 1