Ruined World Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Build Team

Go down 
+17
tronan999
evilbirthdaycake
Saper
overlord1305
Tibiscus
oway13
aaron___awesome
sgt0pimienta
bjackman
Bleach_1
Fuzzlezexion
Schwinny
Burgerkrieg
LoCzz
ExtraSoap
SK4RR3R
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

we are going to need a build team and a private server so that we can start setting up a proper map. If anyone would like to be part of the build team please post away. If anyone would be willing to host a private server for us to use we would all be much obliged.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinedworlddev.canadian-forum.com
SK4RR3R

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

I would like to join the build team.I Pmed Ktrey(you im guessing) on MC forums allready but just incase you need to ask here for it to be official,here is the Copy&Paste
I am volunteering to join the build team.I have a good sense of what the server is about since I have been with Ruined World for over a year and a half.I think Ruined World should have more abandoned building with loot,and maybe one well hidden vault and I will take part in larger projects also.Please consider my request.Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:59 pm

SK4RR3R wrote:
I would like to join the build team.I Pmed Ktrey(you im guessing) on MC forums allready but just incase you need to ask here for it to be official,here is the Copy&Paste
I am volunteering to join the build team.I have a good sense of what the server is about since I have been with Ruined World for over a year and a half.I think Ruined World should have more abandoned building with loot,and maybe one well hidden vault and I will take part in larger projects also.Please consider my request.Thanks

Again thank you for volunteering you are now part of the build team. I am looking for someone to host a private server for us and hopefully we can start building away shortly.
Back to top Go down
ExtraSoap

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: just wonderin...   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

ok, im no architect, but can I help with the more basic buildings? Ill help whenever I can as long as my parents arent bitching
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

ExtraSoap wrote:
ok, im no architect, but can I help with the more basic buildings? Ill help whenever I can as long as my parents arent bitching
Ok cool your in. When I get a private server up we can start.
Back to top Go down
ExtraSoap

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

sweet, tell me when that happens.
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I'd like to apply to help with the building I did used to play on the server but it went off for ages for building last time and then I stopped playing minecraft but I would like to help with the server again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

LoCzz wrote:
I'd like to apply to help with the building I did used to play on the server but it went off for ages for building last time and then I stopped playing minecraft but I would like to help with the server again
ok welcome aboard the build team.
Back to top Go down
Burgerkrieg

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

I would like to join the build team. I´m whitelisted on The Voxel Box, that should reason enough to call me a good builder. It was actually quite hard work and I can show u guys some nice tricks and tools to make great stuff (because anybody can be good at building, you just have to try hard enough!).
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 am

I think I'll join the building team, I'm a decent builder but I would probably take part in smaller builds such as abandoned farms, radio stations, etc. I've been on the server since early March and have took my share of breaks from the server, I always plan on coming back though. Hope the server will be up soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Both of you are on the team. The Private server will be open on sunday. Yahyahk Is also toying around with us being able to use his comp for the real server as well. After I learn the specs for it and the bandwidth he has I may take him up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Are you going to PM us the IP?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Schwinny wrote:
Are you going to PM us the IP?
yes but on monday when the map is actually up
Back to top Go down
Schwinny

Schwinny

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Pushing it to Tuesday? I can always invent some redstone contraptions for the server in the meantime Smile
Back to top Go down
Fuzzlezexion

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 am

I would like to join the build team. If you want, I have a couple MCEdit schematic that you can take a look at. I made both a solid and destroyed building, a Robo Co. Production factory, filled with resources and spawners. It could easily be a quite difficult challenge, as it has a solid obsidian radiation shelter, which spawns mutants and mutated scientists in large amounts, and contains a few sets of gold armor (which looks like a radiation suit when worn) a couple diamond blocks, and some battery crates. In the same building is the robot production line, with a good amount of Fuelbot and assault drone spawners. There are several other rooms, along with an Infirmiry with some first aid kits, a TNT storage room, A Robofuel storage tank, and a couple aesthetic rooms (Employee records room, regular crate storage, and a employee quarters). If you would like to see them, i could email them to you. If you approve, I'll keep building along the same lines. If not, could I please get some feedback on what I need to change? Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 am

It seems as though you have a lot of people for the Building Team already.

If you need any more though, i'll be glad to help. I'm a moderate builder, but to start out, i'm not all that good building from what i want to build. If there's something that you NEED built for the map though, i'd then be able to get a rough idea of how it should look, and the process continues. For my singleplayer worlds, i normally look online for something that's interesting to build, and then build it in the world from scratch. I'm not all that good at coming up with things to build.

Anyways, if you need any more help, just let me know.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bjackman

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Do you still need more volunteers for the build team? If so, then I'll also put myself forward. I'm not too great at large scale projects, but I can help out with things like abandoned farms, old houses and ruined towns. Obviously, the smaller things aren't all that important so if you don't need me then I'm not going to take offense
Back to top Go down
sgt0pimienta

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 pm

i would like to help,in an informal way,if you had some meeting sessions,something like "every saturday 6:00 pm gmt-6,or any other day/hour you want" i would be more active,if not i would still connect,but less.
Back to top Go down
aaron___awesome

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 am

Fuzzlezexion wrote:
I would like to join the build team. If you want, I have a couple MCEdit schematic that you can take a look at. I made both a solid and destroyed building, a Robo Co. Production factory, filled with resources and spawners. It could easily be a quite difficult challenge, as it has a solid obsidian radiation shelter, which spawns mutants and mutated scientists in large amounts, and contains a few sets of gold armor (which looks like a radiation suit when worn) a couple diamond blocks, and some battery crates. In the same building is the robot production line, with a good amount of Fuelbot and assault drone spawners. There are several other rooms, along with an Infirmiry with some first aid kits, a TNT storage room, A Robofuel storage tank, and a couple aesthetic rooms (Employee records room, regular crate storage, and a employee quarters). If you would like to see them, i could email them to you. If you approve, I'll keep building along the same lines. If not, could I please get some feedback on what I need to change? Thank you for your time.

Very slick and professional!
I don't think there's much you should change... But this sounds aesthetic only apart from exploration. If you could build some more ruins while we decide on the story progression that'd be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oway13

oway13

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: building Team   Build Team EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm

I would like to join the building team. But I have the same situation as ExtraSoap
Back to top Go down
Tibiscus

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

i would like to join the building team i am able to do small shelters abandoned houses and and the terminals i told u about at the Ideas for new building section .But i can also get involved in bigger buildings like Rob.Co or a hospital
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ.   Build Team EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

To everyone requesting to be on the Building Team:

Your interest is very much appreciated, but the server for building will most likely not be up anytime soon. At the shortest amount of time, it would be up in a week, but that's doubtful.

Your enthusiasm for helping build the map is great, but once again, the building server will most likely not be up soon.
Back to top Go down
overlord1305

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am

so you arnt accepting anymore?
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 am

We've probably got 6-8 people who have the IP address of the server that's not even up right now because it's not worth to keep up 24/7. Out of the week i had it up, not one person joined.

Asides from those 6-8 people who already have the IP, there's another 5-8 that are still interested, whereas my computer cannot hold that many players without have extreme lag. My internet connection is not that good where i can host a large server.

We might need help later, but as of now, we don't need any more help. Once the building server does get up and if people aren't joining to help build, then i will choose more people to send the IP out to.
Back to top Go down
Saper

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: My Build Team   Build Team EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi guys, AJ here.
When the build server is up, could myself and my building team help out? We have a server full of cool structures and objects if you would like to see. Their names are: saper (me), kingbeatarator, beluga123, quinnhatrik and kthak5. We all have certain styles, but when we work together we can make amazing things. If you want to see our world, just message me, and ill give you the ip. I dont want to post it because, well. You know. Griefers .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Build Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next