Ruined World Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruined World Development

The Forum dedicated to the remaking of Ruined World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Build Team

Go down 
+17
tronan999
evilbirthdaycake
Saper
overlord1305
Tibiscus
oway13
aaron___awesome
sgt0pimienta
bjackman
Bleach_1
Fuzzlezexion
Schwinny
Burgerkrieg
LoCzz
ExtraSoap
SK4RR3R
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleach_1

Build Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Saper wrote:
Hi guys, AJ here.
When the build server is up, could myself and my building team help out? We have a server full of cool structures and objects if you would like to see. Their names are: saper (me), kingbeatarator, beluga123, quinnhatrik and kthak5. We all have certain styles, but when we work together we can make amazing things. If you want to see our world, just message me, and ill give you the ip. I dont want to post it because, well. You know. Griefers .

I'm not sure. We'll have to see.(Read my post above yours, please.)

We might need help, but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Okay   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Okay, no problem. We all want to speed up the development in any way we can. We would love to help. Also not the entire team has to be on at once. Were here if you need us.
Back to top Go down
evilbirthdaycake

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

I know you have like a million people ready to join your build team, but I'm dying to get involved in this server and start helping out. I usually have a lot of free time so I could be around often, and as soon as the server is back on its feet I plan on applying for my character, so helping shape the world would really be a cool experience, and I can make some pretty decent wasteland buildings for you.
Back to top Go down
tronan999

PostSubject: tronans builder app   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 pm

hi i would like to apply for the builder team for ruined world
i have helped build on servers before i can do anything needed to do
i have never griefed/been banned before that is why i want to apply
Back to top Go down
Dominikov

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 am

Dunno whether the admin got my pm or not, I'm posting it here too, so everyone can see.

Greetings!
I'm a fresh member of the forum and a returning(?) player to RuinedWorld. My app was accepted on the old forums but I never got the chance to actually play on the server, cuz it went down.
I'd like to help out the dev team as much as I can, but I have a question first. Will the build team be using VoxelSniper for editing the map? - I'm no expert, but I think I could be of great help, as I can do wide-range terraforming quite quickly (and in detail, of course). - If not, I would like to be permitted to use it (not from the beginning tho, I know trust is important and I'm new here). In the meantime, I would help out in less important or geographically smaller matters. I know I'm the zillionth person to join the build team but I didn't see any other people with similar intentions so that's why I applied anyway.
One more question; will the server be up any time soon? I didn't find any up-to-date reference on that matter.
Hope to work with you guys soon! Wink

Cheers,
Dom
Back to top Go down
Kthak5

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi it's Kthak5. I'm part of sapers build team. I know he already posted but I also wanted to apply. We would be good to have on the ruined world build team because we have a lot of experience working together so we should be able to build more efficiently together than other people working alone would. We are, in my opinion, pretty damn good at building and have built things ranging from airships to boats to skyscrapers to jet fighters to subway systems. I know that you have many people already but we would make a great addition to your team and are dying to help out.
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Look i know many people have applied to the build team but as i see the only real way that this could be fair is that if we either have set groups and times to build on the server as i know Bleach will try his best but it will only be a small server that we will have at our disposal.

Or we do it so people who applied first get the part on the build team. Then if they prove to be unreliable(such as not using the build time on the server, not doing anything when on the server, messing with other peoples work.) We replace them, say we have a whitelist, we then remove them explain why they have been removed and stuff. Then we can add the next person that applied. But the problem with this is the build teams may not all get on together.

I know this is not ideal for everyone but it would be wrong for people to be picked over other people. As everyone wants to help out and we want to keep everyone on board and just saying, "yeh we picked him over you" wont go down well with some people.
Back to top Go down
Saper

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 am

I like that idea. It definitely gives everybody an equal opportunity to show what they can do, and it demands enough responsibility and efficiency.
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks Smile Has anyone also had any contact with Bleach, as i think he was doing lots of the lore and he was also is going to run the server. So we need to talk to him, to see how the lore goes so when ktrey comes back he can look at the lore then we can build.

As well as this I don't want to be part of the build team any more as I will be sending my laptop off soon (I busted the fan Very Happy) So just ignore my application, I will mostly just be on the forums I think.
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 am

LoCzz wrote:
Thanks Smile Has anyone also had any contact with Bleach, as i think he was doing lots of the lore and he was also is going to run the server. So we need to talk to him, to see how the lore goes so when ktrey comes back he can look at the lore then we can build.

As well as this I don't want to be part of the build team any more as I will be sending my laptop off soon (I busted the fan Very Happy) So just ignore my application, I will mostly just be on the forums I think.

Ktrey was doing the lore and running the server. He's just been on a trip, which was planned to last 2-3 weeks. He should be back soon. I'm just sort of chilling here until he gets back, and i'm the one who has the temporary server for building, but it's not going up until we have the lore. The reason for that is, is that we'd only really be able to build small shacks here and there as we won't know what buildings have to be where to correlate with the lore.
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Bleach_1 wrote:
Ktrey was doing the lore and running the server. He's just been on a trip, which was planned to last 2-3 weeks. He should be back soon. I'm just sort of chilling here until he gets back, and i'm the one who has the temporary server for building, but it's not going up until we have the lore. The reason for that is, is that we'd only really be able to build small shacks here and there as we won't know what buildings have to be where to correlate with the lore.

Oh i thought you were writing some of the lore and im sorry i was talking about you running the build server. I just also wanted to check that you were still with us and willing to run the build server. I think he is back as i was speaking to him on his forum unless these were just odd messages that he managed to send whilst still on his trip.
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 pm

LoCzz wrote:
Bleach_1 wrote:

Oh i thought you were writing some of the lore and im sorry i was talking about you running the build server. I just also wanted to check that you were still with us and willing to run the build server. I think he is back as i was speaking to him on his forum unless these were just odd messages that he managed to send whilst still on his trip.

It's perfectly fine for the misunderstanding. Yeah, i've been checking in every day or so, looking for new messages and what not. My personality of being super lazy during the summer is paired up currently with the task of applying for colleges. I hate the essays i have to write >.< They are putting off my writing of my race lore. DAMN YOU COLLEGES AND YOUR INSANE APPLICATIONS. Razz

Those messages i believe were a while ago, if i'm not mistaken. He was able to log on for a short perdiod of time a few days into his trip to post a brief update, but since then, he hasn't been on to my knowledge.

Sooooooo...... Razz
W00t senior year and not having to do shit because my school awesome like that xD
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Bleach_1 wrote:
LoCzz wrote:
Bleach_1 wrote:

It's perfectly fine for the misunderstanding. Yeah, i've been checking in every day or so, looking for new messages and what not. My personality of being super lazy during the summer is paired up currently with the task of applying for colleges. I hate the essays i have to write >.< They are putting off my writing of my race lore. DAMN YOU COLLEGES AND YOUR INSANE APPLICATIONS. Razz

Those messages i believe were a while ago, if i'm not mistaken. He was able to log on for a short perdiod of time a few days into his trip to post a brief update, but since then, he hasn't been on to my knowledge.

Sooooooo...... Razz
W00t senior year and not having to do shit because my school awesome like that xD

Lol i just want to get this done now Very Happy. Lol yay essays? (no) I was also speaking to him on his forum http://pursuitofknowledge.freeforums.org/index.php like yesterday so im unsure if hes back so i asked lol but he hasn't replied yet Sad.
Back to top Go down
Bleach_1

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:13 pm

LoCzz wrote:
Bleach_1 wrote:
LoCzz wrote:
Bleach_1 wrote:

Sooooooo...... Razz

Lol i just want to get this done now Very Happy. Lol yay essays? (no) I was also speaking to him on his forum http://pursuitofknowledge.freeforums.org/index.php like yesterday so im unsure if hes back so i asked lol but he hasn't replied yet Sad.

Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Is_Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey, it's Zach ( Or Andrew, or DeathTrap2468 ) I was wondering if you guys still have some opennings in the builder's team section. I love to build, and I am a master at details. Tell me if I'm in or not.
Back to top Go down
LoCzz

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 am

Zach_Is_Awesome wrote:
Hey, it's Zach ( Or Andrew, or DeathTrap2468 ) I was wondering if you guys still have some opennings in the builder's team section. I love to build, and I am a master at details. Tell me if I'm in or not.

LoCzz wrote:
Look i know many people have applied to the build team but as i see the only real way that this could be fair is that if we either have set groups and times to build on the server as i know Bleach will try his best but it will only be a small server that we will have at our disposal.

Or we do it so people who applied first get the part on the build team. Then if they prove to be unreliable(such as not using the build time on the server, not doing anything when on the server, messing with other peoples work.) We replace them, say we have a whitelist, we then remove them explain why they have been removed and stuff. Then we can add the next person that applied. But the problem with this is the build teams may not all get on together.

I know this is not ideal for everyone but it would be wrong for people to be picked over other people. As everyone wants to help out and we want to keep everyone on board and just saying, "yeh we picked him over you" wont go down well with some people.
Back to top Go down
Zach_Is_Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I see, LoCzz. Alright then, Imma find something else to help with.
Back to top Go down
Pathogen™

Pathogen™

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 am

MC Name: P4thogen

I have a reasonable amount of experience with using WorldEdit and other commands, i'm quite good at manual building (so long as I have a schematic) and I'd be more than willing to help with this project. If I don't reply on here, please don't hesitate to pm me on MinecraftForum. My Name on there is TheWorldwidePathogen.
Back to top Go down
http://mysuperafter.noonhost.com/index.php
overlord1305

PostSubject:    Build Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:40 pm

forgot if i asked but my IGN is overlord1305 , of course, i bet you remember me, and i would like to join the teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build Team   Build Team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Build Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2